Immdiate Opening on CRM SSIS

Dear Candidate,

This is Krishna from Business intelli solutions.

This is regarding an Urgent Opening for Dynamics CRM and SSIS. I find your profile suitable for the requirement; if you are interested, kindly send me your updated CV at the earliest. If you are through all the selection rounds, you will be hired immediately on Business intelli Solution payroll and will be deployed at Client, Hyderabad.

I would appreciate if you can help me with few references as well.

Please go through the below job specification for more details, in case of any more queries please feel free to contact me on my number :- 040-64629977

Job Specs: -

Experience: 6 + Yrs

Client : Accenture

Position : Team Lead
Mode of Hire: Contract to Hire

 

Dynamics CRM and SSIS

 

Thanks & Regards

 

K C B Krishna
IT Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
Business Intelli | Hyderabad.
O: +91-40-64629977 | M: +91-90593 26213
Mail: krishna@businessintelli.com
Web: www.businessintelli.com

"Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment