Language Translation ( Indian and Foreign language )

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings !

Here I want to introduce my organization, We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified and Govt. accredited company certified in all language & production solutions working from past 8 years pan India. 

Here are some ways that we can be of help to you.

  • Language Translation ( Indian and Foreign language )
  • Interpretation & Transcription (for any Language/Industry)
  • Voice over & Dubbing Service (for Video's and Movie's )
  • Subtitle & Scripting (for all Indian & Foreign films & video's)
  • Video Production & Post Production (like : Testimonials, Corporate videos etc )

 

I assure you that I will do my very best to help you out with your needs. Some of our clients are Posco, Siemens Ltd, TATA, Schneider Electric, HP, BHEL, NIIT, Larsen & Toubro, Samsung Engineering, Samsung Engineering and so on..

If you are the appropriate person to speak with, kindly share your contact number for a callback from our end!! If not, who do you recommend I talk to?

Thanks you once again !

Regards

Hina Pal             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment