Top salaries, Cool companies, Fast shortlisting

Hey Fresher,

I'm Kunal, CEO @ SkillWiz. I came across your profile on the web and wanted to write to you personally. 

By the way, I've given a link to my LinkedIn profile below, so that we can stay connected

Whenever we think of great careers or top job offers, we think of high salaries and cool companies.

I wanted to introduce SkillWiz to you - a smart, jobs discovery platform, that helps professionals discover top jobs and compare with peers, for being more prepared for a job shortlisting.

(see a sample image attached below, showing top jobs from cool companies on the skillwiz platform)

On SkillWiz, you can see what's popular in the jobs market right now and the salaries being offered. If you're actively looking for a job, then you can apply and experience a fast shortlisting process!

 

Check out the --> Popular Job Openings section on SkillWiz.

 

If your dream job is of a different type, then do write back and let me know. We'd love to get that for you!

 

Regards,

Kunal

---

Discover Top Jobs, Compare with Peers

Connect with me on LinkedIn

 

 

 

This email was sent to you from kunalvsw@skillwiz.com.  SkillWiz, Bangalore - 560035. India.

In case you're not interested in these emails you can click here to Unsubscribe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment