Regarding Job Opportunity in Embedded Software Domain

Hi Electronics/IT Engineering Graduate,

Let me introduce myself.  I am Mr. Don Carol Joseph, Embedded System Design Consultant and C.E.O of an Embedded Software Engineering Services company in Bangalore.

I am writing this mail to you assuming that you may be looking for an entry into some core R&D(Embedded Software) companies in Bangalore.

I thought of helping some 2013/2014 passouts to achieve their dream job in Embedded Software domain.  

If you feel that you are the right one with true passion towards Embedded Software(Embedded C Programming with uCs) domain, then I shall give you an absolutely free opportunity to meet me and have a discussion regarding how to boost your career in this domain.

I shall provide you an opportunity to mingle with top executives of various MNCs too depending upon your passion towards the core domains so that you can request them for getting a job in their companies.  I will be able to guide a few students in this regard. There is a very huge demand in Embedded Systems domain; but the supply of skilled manpower is very less.  We are in search for the right candidates with true passion in developing Embedded Systems.

Details of Meeting:

Date:  
October 2nd (Thursday) 2014

Time:  
5PM-7PM

Venue Address:  
A/c Seminar Hall, 1st Floor, Annexure 3, Guest House Block
St. John's Auditorium Entrance,  Opposite BDA Complex/Nandhini Restaurant
Koramangala 3rd Block, Bangalore - 560034


If you are really interested in this opportunity, please do confirm your presence by replying to this mail so that I can book your seat.  This is absolutely a free open meeting!

Thanks and Regards
 Don Carol Joseph






No comments:

Post a Comment